[cracked] minecraft hacked client - rootnet 0.11

coolp

Участник

coolp

Участник
Реакции
[CRACKED] Minecraft Hacked Client - rootNET 0.11

This is the paid Minecraft hack called rootNET 0.11 - made for 2b2t-type of servers.

*** YOU MUST ADD -noverify TO YOUR JVM ARGUMENTS TO LAUNCH THIS. BLAME RADON OBFUSCATOR AND ASM FOR BUGGING OUT REAL HARD. ***

Please note that this is untested on Linux/macOS and may not work.

To install it using the installer:

1. Extract rootnet_0.11-cracked.zip to your Desktop.

2. Run the installer.

3. Create a version in the Minecraft Launcher, and add "-noverify" (without quotes) to your JVM Arguments in the installation profile.

To install it manually:

1. Extract rootnet_0.11-cracked.zip to your Desktop.

2. Move the rootNET folder to your user folder. On Windows, your directory structure should look like: C:\Users\<your username>\rootNET

3. Move the rootnet-dump folder to your Minecraft versions folder. On Windows, this looks like: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\versions\rootnet-dump

4. Create a version in the Minecraft Launcher, and add "-noverify" (without quotes) to your JVM Arguments in the installation profile.

5. rootNET should now launch.

If the client crashes to desktop with "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException" or "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError" please make a post on this thread with the full error log and what you were doing just before it crashed. This is unlikely to happen, but if it does it means I forgot to dump a class and I need to add it to the JAR.

Also, addons are broken as I dumped the vanilla version. I will release the Forge version soon.

Пожалуйста Авторизуйтесь или Зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра скрытого текста.

Сверху