УСЛУГИ ☣i will search for your link in my logs☣

LemoniSnycket

Бывалый
PREMIUM USER

LemoniSnycket

Бывалый
PREMIUM USER
Реакции
I will search for any of your links in my logs.
Logs from a private botnet, so you will receive not only login / password, but also all information about pc + Cookies.
I only check for the presence of a link, the presence / absence of cookies and the country. I don’t check the rest of the parameters (balance, the last one online, etc.), and don’t ask (I don’t have such a checker and will not!)!
The cost of 1 log is from $ 5 (frequent link like facebook) to infinity. I don't work under%!
Escrow accepted!
TG - @ LemoniSnycket

Собака

Легенда форума
МОДЕРАТОР
Проверка схем заработка
ПРЕССА ФОРУМА
Дипломат

Собака

Легенда форума
МОДЕРАТОР
Проверка схем заработка
ПРЕССА ФОРУМА
Дипломат
Реакции
Если имеете статусы Проверенного продавца на соседних дружественных ресурсах можете обратиться за дублированием здесь.

По собственному желанию можете пройти проверку, чтобы получить рецензию в торговой теме.

В любом случае, не забываем работать через Гарант-Сервис @Гарант-Сервис

LemoniSnycket

Бывалый
PREMIUM USER

LemoniSnycket

Бывалый
PREMIUM USER
Реакции
Escrow accepted!
TG - @ LemoniSnycket

LemoniSnycket

Бывалый
PREMIUM USER

LemoniSnycket

Бывалый
PREMIUM USER
Реакции
Friends! In order to avoid confusion with orders (for example, a person wants to buy paypal logs from me, and I tell him about self-registration for half an hour), from that moment on about logs and links write to a separate telegram - @RowenaWitch (j aber - Rowena @ exploit. im)
Друзья! Дабы избежать путаницы с заказами (к примеру, человек хочет купить у меня логи paypal, а я ему пол часа рассказываю о самореге), с этого момента по поводу логов и линков пишите на отдельный телеграмм - @RowenaWitch (дж абер - Rowena @ exploit.im)

LemoniSnycket

Бывалый
PREMIUM USER

LemoniSnycket

Бывалый
PREMIUM USER
Реакции
Friends! In order to avoid confusion with orders (for example, a person wants to buy paypal logs from me, and I tell him about self-registration for half an hour), from that moment on about logs and links write to a separate telegram - @RowenaWitch (j aber - Rowena @ exploit. im)

Сверху