Лучшие беспроводные маршрутизаторы прямо сейчас?

JackJohn77

Новичок

JackJohn77

Новичок
Реакции
I’m thinking about what I’m watching at my local TV station. not since It was decided, and my mother, as a rule, watches CBS and watches "Bold and beautiful", either through the antenna or through the CBS application. However, I think about using a different router, and not my own Frontier, considering the $ 10 fee the per month just for bar rent. (I of Already the read articles / the posts on how to switch statement from the Frontier / the Verizon-a supplied FiOS router to a router of Our choice, Provided That the the ONT correctly switches from the COAXIAL to the the Ethernet output, which would be recommended I would like to receive various materials (for example, ASUS ROG Rapture, Netgear Nighthawk, etc.). I am currently placing my router in the corridor upstairs next to my room. (I'm thinking about buying a uniFi security gateway, switchboarding and uniFi-ap AP Pro switch to the ubiquiti store, it will cost about $ 373, plus shipping and taxes. cost as much even more.)

JackJohn77

Новичок

JackJohn77

Новичок
Реакции
I’m thinking about what I’m watching at my local TV station. not since It was decided, and my mother, as a rule, watches CBS and watches "Bold and beautiful", either through the antenna or through the CBS application. However, I think about using a different router, and not my own Frontier, considering the $ 10 fee the per month just for bar rent. (I of Already the read articles / the posts

Пожалуйста Авторизуйтесь или Зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра скрытого текста.

on how to switch statement from the Frontier / the Verizon-a supplied FiOS router to a router of Our choice, Provided That the the ONT correctly switches from the COAXIAL to the the Ethernet output, which would be recommended I would like to receive various materials (for example, ASUS ROG Rapture, Netgear Nighthawk, etc.). I am currently placing my router in the corridor upstairs next to my room. (I'm thinking about buying a uniFi security gateway, switchboarding and uniFi-ap AP Pro switch to the ubiquiti store, it will cost about $ 373, plus shipping and taxes. cost as much even more.)
my issue got solved!!

Сергей999

Ветеран площадки
МОДЕРАТОР
ЮБИЛЕЙНАЯ ЛЕНТА

Сергей999

Ветеран площадки
МОДЕРАТОР
ЮБИЛЕЙНАЯ ЛЕНТА
Реакции
Ты че нерусский штоли? :crazy: Подозреваю, что какая-то скрытая реклама супер-роутера по предоплате, типа "я купил тут"..

divine

Участник
ДРУЗЬЯ ФОРУМА

divine

Участник
ДРУЗЬЯ ФОРУМА
Реакции
The best router that is possible to find on the market IMHO is Keenetic. Very powerful, packed with features and simple to manage through web interface or CLI.

Сверху