Dota Могу ли я достичь 375 уровня или топор аркана?

Tovino77

Новичок

Tovino77

Новичок
Реакции
So, my bp level is 155, and I will buy a set of levels, which usually gives 100 levels! So after I get it, I will have 255 levels! The question is, can I get the 375 or the secret ax without spending more money! I only completed 2 or 3 archives, and I still have at least 34 rooms in the jungle with a slight increase in bp, and I have 7 with 2000 bp With the release of the game, too, with fantasy and, perhaps, with the aim of collecting 25 million archives, I think I can get to 375, but can I get to the secret ax?

Tovino77

Новичок

Tovino77

Новичок
Реакции
So, my bp level is 155, and I will buy a set of levels, which usually gives 100 levels! So after I get it, I will have 255 levels! The question is, can I get the 375 or the secret ax without spending more money!

Пожалуйста Авторизуйтесь или Зарегистрируйтесь для просмотра скрытого текста.

only completed 2 or 3 archives, and I still have at least 34 rooms in the jungle with a slight increase in bp, and I have 7 with 2000 bp With the release of the game, too, with fantasy and, perhaps, with the aim of collecting 25 million archives, I think I can get to 375, but can I get to the secret ax?
my issue got solved!!

Сверху